Oh boy! A whole bunch of stuff!
- Caregivers Alberta’s Movie Night featuring the Caregiver’s Club
Date & Time: Feb. 28 – 6:30 – 9pm
Education & Professional Development Opportunities:
- Laughter, Wellness – Laughter Online University
- AHS – Provincial Seniors Health Portfolio – Palliative and End of Line Care – While establishing the importance of keeping the public informed about initiatives/best practice, there is a survey to find if their resources (newsletter/bulletin) are meeting the public needs.
Survey ID is 8lK35m630/
Surveywill close March 1, 2019
- Improving mealtime experiences: I’m currently in a TR Research course and in one of my assignments I took a look at mealtime experience. In my searching I came across a few resources that I’d like to share: Improving mealtime experiences: I’m currently in a TR Research course and in one of my assignments I took a look at mealtime experience. In my searching I came across a few resources that I’d like to share:
- Health Care and Religious Beliefs – a resource by AHS that highlights
the most pertinent issues of a patient’s spiritual and religious care.
- Ambient Activity Technologies ABBEY.
- For reminiscing with older clients – The Canadian Nursing History Collection
- Templates, templates, and more templates!
- Minute to WinIt Games Ideas & more Minute to WinIt – Printable.
- MyTools4Care – Support care partners of persons with dementia.
- I realize this is now late, however, it is still valuable! A lovely PDF for Christmas full of great printables.
- City of Edmonton Intergenerational Programming Toolkit
- Recreation and Wellness Directory for Older Adults – Edmonton
Seniors Coordinating Council
- Arts & Aging Toolkit – Edmonton Seniors Coordinating Council
- Arts & Aging Toolkit – Creativity Matters
- Senior Theatre – Resources
Blogs & Websites:
- Grow Through Flow – A new TR blog that everyone should be following!
- Not Just Bingo – Activities and resources.
- Education.com – Activity resources for kids
- reCreation Potentials – Expressive Arts for TR
TR Month Resources:
- ReCreative Resources – TR Month resources